Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Way too much blogging - Tonight's Games

What do you want from me? It's a new toy. I'm overusing it. I'm five years old. Sue me.

Flyers at Boston, 7:00 - Even though they have 3 games in hand on us and are 3 points ahead of us, I'm watching this game a little. Cause the Flyers keep losing, and the Bruins are fantastic and coming off a loss, so Boston *should* win this game. And if they do, then it's 3 points and 2 games in hand, which is surmountable. I know, I'm ridiculous, I should be thinking about distance from 9th, not distance from 4th, but still.

Hurricanes at Washington, 7:00 - The 'Canes might be all the way down in 10th right now, but they're only 3 points behind us. The Caps have the best player in hockey and are always fun to watch, and they're coming off of not doing us any favors by letting Florida walk all over them at home Sunday. We thinkin' Ovechkin's gonna let that happen at home again? I'd appreciate the breathing room. C-A-P-S Caps Caps Caps.

Panthers at Atlanta, 7:00 - Ehhh. A boy can dream. The Thrashers can be exciting sometimes (see also: the favor they did us on Saturday). Whatever, let's pull for "lucky" - the last thing we need is Florida finding another two points.

Penguins at Tampa Bay, 7:30 - What? What are the Pens doing back in the top 8? They always get hot when Sidney the Kidney is out...I knew I shouldn't have kicked him in the junk last week. I said to myself, as I was doing it, "this is gonna end up getting you into trouble, self..." but I did it anyway, because when faced with the opportunity to kick the junk of a someone like him, you do it. Now, I've sidelined him for 4 games, and the Pens are back in 8th. Sorry, world of hockey. This one's on me. Do us a favor, Bolts, could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment