Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh yeah! And...

Some guy named Sean Avery could be coming back into the lineup for Thursday's game. If he does, it seems logical that Lisin will sit. I imagine Prospal will stay right where he is, and Avery will either come in and replace Lisin directly or bump Higgins down to the third line. I'd prefer to see Avery on Drury's line, but either one works.

The only other possibility in my mind would be sticking Avery on the first line, moving Prospal to third line center, and sitting Anisimov. But that seems less likely than sitting Lisin, and the only reason I'm even bringing it up is that Torts may see something in Lisin that we don't, what with all the Power Play time he gave him.

Three games in four nights. I'm spoiled. Is it Thursday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment