Thursday, January 21, 2010

I laughed at this

so I'm sharing it with you. Andrew Gross, in his post about getting to Philly tonight, talks about a conversation he had with two of our defensemen:

---------------
Perhaps this is a good sign, but I asked Marc Staal about what improvements he's seen in the Flyers since Peter Laviolette took over (better forechecking comes immediately to mind), especially given the last game between the teams. Staal asked me what happened in that one. I told him the Rangers had lost. Badly. Staal asked was it at the Garden, then turned to Matt Gilroy and asked what happened in the game. Gilroy said they had lost by like five goals. I said, "yeah, it was actually 6-0." That jogged Staal's memory: "Yeah, I remember now."
---------------

I don't know why, but I find that hilarious. Let's return the 6-0 favor tonight in their house, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment