Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yes, I'll Play

What the hell? I'm bored at work! The following are my best guesses as to how we'll be breaking down our 55-man roster later today. My numbers leave us with 31 on the roster, cutting 24. As I'd said, many of these are pretty obvious, but I put it together nonetheless. Forwards are broken up into Centers, Right Wings, and Left Wings, based on how they're listed on the Rangers site, for reading convenience. We'll see how right I was soon.

Centers (Keep 8, Cut 7)
Keep: Arnason, Anisimov, Boyle, Drury, Dubinsky, Grachev, Maccarone, Prospal
Cut: Bartek, Bourque, Crowder, Dupont, Horak, Locke, Werek

Right Wings (Keep 4, Cut 2)
Keep: Callahan, Gaborik, Kotalik, Lisin
Cut: Ambuhl, Weise

Left Wings (Keep 7, Cut 4)
Keep: Avery, Brashear, Byers, Higgins, Parenteau, Rissmiller, Voros
Cut: Didiomete, LaCouture, Owens, Soryal

Defensemen (Keep 9, Cut 8)
Keep: Del Zotto, Gilroy, Girardi, Potter, Redden, Rozsival, Sanguinetti, Sauer, Staal
Cut: Glass, Heikkinen, Henley, Klassen, Kundratek, Semenov, Urquhart, Williams

Goalies (Keep 3, Cut 3)
Keep: Johnson, Lundqvist, Valiquette
Cut: Stajcer, Wiikman, Zaba

No comments:

Post a Comment