Monday, August 10, 2009

I know I shouldn't post this

I know I shouldn't draw more traffic to another dumbass fan list. I know it's meaningless. I know it's bullshit. I know it's completely irresponsible of me to send you to yet another fucking countdown that impossibly compresses countless statistics, nuances, and "feelings" into one overarching, meaningless "bestness" statistic and attempts to rank the entire planet numerically based on it. I mean, really, Adam Gretz of goddamnit AoL's Fanhouse? The Sedin twins are so identically good at hockey that they tied for a rank of exactly #21? Really, I do know this is bullshit bullshit on a bullshit wagon in a bullshit caravan on its way from Bullshitton to Bullshitville, making a night's stop in Bullshitburgh. I really do know this. But, I'd be lying if I claimed not to get a small kick out of #s 11 and 10 on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment