Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Here let me summarize this for you

These early preseason games are so we can evaluate the newcomers and prospects, right? So forgive me for not being excited about Brassard again yet - it's not that I don't think he was great last night, it's just that that doesn't matter to me right now. Look. Here's what you care about from last night's game:

1. Jesper Fast looks awesome.
2. Benoit Pouliot is fast.

The end. Everyone else = that 90s sarcastic kid thing where you put your hand up and move it like it's a mouth. Goodbye; I'll be back in a few hours, after the next round of cuts is made, almost certainly to lament their inclusion of Brandon Mashinter, who so justly and resoundingly punched Cam Janssen's stupid face not 2 full days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment